Imaweld is Thermoplastic Elastomer opaque tubing designed for fluid transfer in Pharmaceutical and Biotech applications.
Imaweld is specially formulated which meets requirement of pharmaceutical industries with superiority compare to PVC and Silicone.
Complies with FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, USP Class VI & ISO 10993.
Manufactured & Packaged under GMP guidelines in dust free area of ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified facility.
- Heat sealable and weldable.
- Laser Etched For Traceability.
- Excellent Flexibility and Flex Crack Resistance.
- Excellent acid and alkali resistance.
- Smooth bore surface to eliminate particle entrapment.
- Superior chemical resistance compare to Silicone.
- Sterilizable by Steam, Gamma radiation and ethylene oxide.
- Custom dimension and length size available.
- Available in transparent color.
- Critical sterile transfer and filling in pharmaceutical industries.
- Analytical Laboratory Research.
- Fermentation in biotech industries.
- Peristaltic pump for transfer of Fluids.
- Vaccine transfer.
- Sanitary application.
- Load cell and media processing.
- Drug delivery and sampling.
NOTE: Price vary as per ID & OD of TUBE & Hoses. Kindly email or call us for best available rate.